Saturday, January 28, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch Swatches + Mini Haul


 


This is the 3rd Baby Lips I purchased, and I might get the peach one if it's in stock the next time I visit Target. While I don't think these are amazing, I do like the sheer pigmentation (very easy to apply w/o a mirror) and SPF 20. This pink is a tad bit bright for my everyday natural makeup, but it's nice for people who are a bit scared to wear hot pinks (like myself).
The scent is also very pleasant, just slightly sweet, not overly strong or artificial at all.

See my full review and swatches of Grapevine here.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you like tinted lip balms

 On a side note, since I don't think this really garners its own post, I purchased some stuff lately.


Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream - been using this as a day moisturizer, will review soon but in short, I like it very much
Garnier Skin Renew BB cream - used this a couple of times, will review soon as well
Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste - my acne's been acting up because of my diet lately, so I was hoping for some quite remedies, this isn't quite it... But it's an interesting product


Necklace from American Eagle
I don't really have anything like this that's shorter with a thick chain. It was on clearance for $4.99 so I snatched it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts