Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jewelmint Starlet Set





Earrings are very simple, the backing is a little hard to take off considering how thin the earrings are.

Jewelmint Description:
Go gaga for this season's hot galaxy trend with this stellar trio. Our silver-plated necklace, measuring 19" with a 1 1/2" extender, features eight scattered star charms. This cosmic set gets an extra boost of star power with a matching ring and a 3" thread-through earrings. Wear them together ori ndividually for a spot of space age style.

I don't really under stand why Jewelmint do silver-plated products, it's not like Sterling Silver is that expensive o.O Gold plated I understand, but for $30... Hm.

This is one of the cheaper Jewelmint sets I've seen, I feel like you can easily find this at Claire's for like $6, although it's a 3-piece set. I am underwhelmed by the pieces I've purchased lately, bleh.
If you're still interested though, you can purchase it here after you register here
First time purchasers can usually use a code for 50% off or more, check Retail Me Not for recent codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts