Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review: Hanskin Annapre Perfect Veil Luxury Makeup Base



Pros
- Green tinted
- SPF 15

Cons
- Whitens the appearance of the skin
- Not easily accessible in the US

Size
45 ml (around 1.5 oz)

Verdict
Unfortunately, this ended up looking incredibly white on my skin, which looked kind of ridiculous even after I put my L'egere BB cream on it. I guess white is better than looking green, but it also didn't seem to correct the redness of my acne scars too much. Luckily I got this as part of a prize package, or else I would've been severely disappointed by the product. I am not sure what I'll be able to use this for, maybe as a highlight for my eyes or cheeks.

In short, unless you have porcelain white skin, this will probably make your skin significantly lighter. Considering my face is already paler than my neck because of the SPF moisturizers I use, it did not look natural or blend in with the rest of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts