Saturday, July 21, 2012

Review: Origins Super Spot Remover




Pros
- Reduces redness
- Helps spots heal
- Contains a lot of natural ingredients

Cons
- Contains alcohol
- Stings at first

Value
$13.50 for 0.3 oz / 10 ml

Verdict
I like this spot treatment. I originally heard about it from our Origins counter girl but didn't believe her. Then I saw buzbeauty talk about it not too long ago in her monthly favorites and decided to get it.
This is one of the better spot treatments I've tried in terms of effectiveness. It doesn't dry out my skin too much and seems to help heal as it claims. Although it does contain alcohol as its 2nd ingredient, I am willing to look over that considering how well it works. It has an herbal scent which is not too strong.
I feel like if you use a lot all over your face it might not last that long, but if you only get a pimple here and there it should last you a good couple of months.

It diminished whiteheads very well, but on cystic spots it does take a few days, so don't expect any miracles. I was just really impressed that it took out a raised whitehead and made it flat within two days.

I'm not a huge fan of the container, but I can't think of a better way to dispense it other than maybe a plastic needle type dispenser.

Repurchase?
Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts