Sunday, July 21, 2013

Review: Maybelline Stiletto Voluptuous waterproof mascara



Please excuse my dark circles, I am quite lazy and never remembers for cover them

Curved wand


Pros
Lengthening
Holds curl
Minimal clumping
Not too hard to remove with makeup remover

Cons
Smudges on my undereye area
Not very volumnizing

Price
$6-9 for .22 oz / 6.5 ml

Verdict
I have yet to find a waterproof mascara that doesn't smudge on me (strange, I know. All washable/non-waterproof mascaras don't hold a curl but smudges less, while all waterproof mascaras smudge. Go figure)
But if I had a q-tip and some eye makeup remover on hand, that could easily be fixed. Until I find another mascara that's amazing for my non-curl-holding Asian lashes, this one will do.

With one coat, there is no visible difference in my lashes. However, if I put on too many coats it will straighten my curl (not clumpy though, which is good)

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts