Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another Haul (Kiehl's Clearly Corrective, Urban Decay, Cargo, etc.)


Found this at Nordstrom Rack
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (only $10!) so excited when I saw it
Cargo Fresh Face Complexion Kit in Light ($20)
- full size Cargo Blu_Ray pressed powder (wanted to try this since a YTer talked about it a while ago, hopefully it controls my oil well)
- full size OneBase concealer + foundation in one (seems a little dark when I tried it on my hands)
- travel size Activating Face Primer
- travel size Bronzer in medium



Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 1.7 oz ($76)
Got this with a giftcard after MissGlamorazzi talked about it in her favorites, I didn't see results in 3 days, but I'll keep everyone updated in the next few weeks/months


Kiehl's Clearly Corrective
Purifying Foaming cleanser $27
Brightening Moisture Emulsion $58
This line is very expensive, only a little less expensive than Shiseido White Lucent, I got it only because I have a discount at Bloomingdales


Tweezerman Emerald tweezer ($20) - I can feel the quality difference between this and the Sally hansen, but I wish it came with a little tweezer holder
Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser 16 oz ($33)
I like this cleanser a lot for removing face makeup, but it doesn't remove eye makeup as I expected after hearing Youtubers talk about it

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot creme
The texture of this is really interesting, very oily at first and when you message it in it turns into more of a cream. I used it once and haven't used it since because I've been kind of lazy o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts