Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Review: Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition



Pros
Lengthening
Long wearing
Holds a curl

Cons
Not very volumnizing

Price
$24 for 0.29 oz

Verdict
I like this mascara for holding a curl and lengthening my lashes, but I'd also like volume so my lashes actually look noticeable. I'd also never spend THAT much money on mascara unless it looks absolutely amazing on me.
If you have problems with mascara holding a curl I definitely recommend giving this a try. This is a nice gift with purchase that I'll enjoy using from time to time.
To be honest I'm still not a huge fan of mascaras because they make my eyes feel dry and are a pain to remove. However, my recent acquiring of cleansing oils make them much easier to deal with.

Purchase?
Unlikely, drugstore mascaras are good enough for me

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts