Thursday, January 22, 2015

REVIEW | Boots Botanics Eye Makeup Remover


 

Pros
Contains natural ingredients, no parabens

Cons
Oily
Doesn't remove makeup well
Irritates my eyes

Price
$6 for 5 oz / 150 ml

Verdict
This product did not serve its purpose. I'm not sure if it's because I've had it for too long, but it is incredibly oily and irritates my eyes. It doesn't really have a fragrance.
I have to go over my mascara ~3-4 times for it to actually be removed, and 2x for eyeliner or eyeshadow. You'd think that an oily makeup remover would be somewhat effective.

If you're looking for a good quality makeup remover, I'd get the Target version of the Neutrogena Eye makeup remover or the Lancome eye makeup remover if you like high end brands.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts