Monday, January 19, 2015

REVIEW | Origins GinZing eye cream




Before


As you can see it makes no visible difference on my undereye. It is a decent base for your undereye concealer if your concealer isn't drying, since the cream is not super slippery that your concealer would slide around

Pros
Lightweight
Brightens undereye somewhat
Very light fragrance

Cons
Not super moisturizing

Price
$30 for 0.5 oz / 15 ml

Verdict
As you can see, the product itself is a pinkish peach color, which I presume is supposed to help with your undereye circles. Personally I don't think my undereye circles are THAT bad, so I don't see a huge difference in brightening. I did notice that there is a slight sheen in the eye cream, but it's so fine you don't really see it on your undereye. I have been using this daily but I feel like it doesn't really moisturize your eye area (unless I didn't use enough?)

Repurchase?
Probably not, there's always new skin care products coming out these days. This was a "just there" product that I will use up. Doesn't do anything great... But not bad

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts