Saturday, February 7, 2015

REVIEW | Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner


Different angles of the brush


After 12 hours

Pros
Very long lasting (even if you go swim, it doesn't smudge or run)
Very pigmented
Inexpensive

Cons
Brush takes some getting used to
Takes longer to remove

Price
$7-9 for 0.17 oz / 5 ml

Verdict
I've gone camping and swimming with this eyeliner, it's amazing! The "liquid" a very thick cream texture that dries like paint and doesn't come off without waterproof eye makeup remover.
If you always have problems with eyeliner smudging like me, this is your savior. I love to use this on days I want my eyeliner to last the ENTIRE day, it will literally last 24 hours (I fell asleep unintentionally once, it was still there).
If you don't like the brush it comes with you could always use another eyeliner brush, but I'm too lazy to wash my brushes.

To remove this I use jojoba oil on a qtip, works like a dream. Cleansing oils and eye makeup removers take longer
This is my holy grail liquid liner if I want it to stay in a tropical climate or when I'll be in water. For everyday, I prefer  the L'Oreal Lineur Intense (link here)

Quick note:
If you have oily skin and find pencils and cream/gel liners alway smudging, it's time to go liquid. Liquid eyeliner almost always works better for me, although there are ones that smudge.

Repurchase?
Yes!

Would I recommend it?
Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts