Friday, February 20, 2015

REVIEW | Milani Liquid Eye Pencil


Before
After ~12 hrs
I actually wiped with my fingers twice during the day bc it looked really smudged

Smudges from when I wore it on the waterline. Apparently I just can't stop anything from smudging near my eye.

Pros
Very dark
Creamy (glides on easily)
Paraben free

Cons
Smudges on oily lids

Price
$6-8 for 0.04 oz / 1.2 g

Verdict
I was really looking forward to trying this eyeliner, but unfortunately it was smudge city for me. I heard it's supposed to be a gel liner in a pencil but it doesn't seem to set for me. I personally found that pencil eyeliner doesn't last on oily eyelids, I usually use liquid (the Milani Infinite eyeliner is literally waterproof and smudgeproof, review here)

This glides on really well on the waterline/tightline, so I guess I'll use it for that purpose.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. It is one of the best drugstore pencils in terms of color and wear, but it does still smudge for oily-skinned gals like me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts