Saturday, February 28, 2015

REVIEW | Too Faced Lip Injection plumping lip gloss


Sephora's description

What it is:
A lip treatment designed to help plump your lips.
What it is formulated to do:
Lip Injection is a clear cosmetic that enhances your pucker for lasting fullness. Its patented formula is based on medically-proven blood vessel dilating technology touted to create the sexiest pout this side of a plastic surgeons office. This wonder wand is a celebrity secret weapon against puny, lifeless lips.


5 minutes later
10 minute later

Pros
Sweet scent
Noticeably plumping
Not sticky
Glossy

Cons
Kind of prickly if you're not used to lip plumpers
No color (pro for some)

Price
$22 for 0.14 oz / 4 g

Verdict
This is the first lip plumper I've ever tried, it was a gift so I thought I'd try it out.
It says the tingling sensation only lasts 5 minutes, but you can still keep feeling it after about 10 minutes, but it eventually dulls down. I've never had much interest in lip plumpers because I never thought my lips were super thin, but I do like how my lips look if they're fuller.
However, since I am out of my phase of wearing lip glosses, so this will probably not be used often unless I want full lips one day.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you like the plumped lip effect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts