Thursday, February 12, 2015

REVIEW | NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz


As you can tell it kind of settles in your lip line, not noticeable in real life when you aren't this up close. I recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your lips the previous night

Pros
Pigmented
Creamy
Kind of glossy
Not drying

Cons
Plasticky lipstick smell

Price
$6 for 0.23 oz / 7 ml

Verdict
This color's kind of a baby pink, not peachy at all (then again NYX isn't known for their accurate color names). The formula of these liquid lipsticks usually tend to be pretty good, and this one's no exception. For the price I do recommend trying any other colors from this line.
For my complexion, Nude Peach Fuzz a little too cool toned that I feel weird wearing it, but if you're into the baby pinks definitely give this a try.

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
Yes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the NYX lip glosses, although I find they are quite sticky, but I always find them really soft and moisturising. Very true about the colour names though! x

    missjosiana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts