Sunday, September 20, 2015

REVIEW | L'egere Aqua Soothing Essence CC Cream SPF 20





Pros
Lightweight
Moisturizing

Cons
Minimal coverage
Doesn't really help with pores

Price
~$23 for 1.18 oz / 35ml on Ebay

Verdict
For how lightweight this feels, the coverage is pretty decent if you just have redness and faded acne scars. This CC cream comes out slightly darker than my skin but blends in once you apply it. It has a really watery consistency, when I blend it out it's almost like it's not going to cover anything. If I set it with a power it lasts, but otherwise my skin gets shiny pretty quickly.
Obviously I need concealer for all my blemishes, but I would consider using this more when my acne scars starts fading. 
I got this in Taiwan since I loved the old L'egere White Multi BB cream (review here) that had better coverage and minimized pores, unfortunately it was discontinued. I hope they bring it back the next time I visit Taiwan.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular. If you have dry skin and need light coverage then this feels really nice on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts