Wednesday, September 23, 2015

REVIEW | Urban Decay Perversion mascara (Ulta Birthday Gift 2015)






Sorry the order is flipped this time, the bottom is bare lashes
Middle: 1 coat
Top: 2 coats


Pros
Holds a curl
Lengthening
Not stiff like a lot of mascaras
Very dark

Cons
Not cheap
Not a lot of volume until 2nd coat

Price
$22 for 0.4 oz (full size)
$10 for 0.13 oz (travel size at Sephora)

Verdict
This is the Ulta birthday gift deluxe sample this year, I have to say Maybelline's Lash Sensational (review here) is better for my lashes. The first coat of this did nearly nothing, although it does look very clean. I wonder if my lashes have gotten thinner from wearing mascara too much. But the 2nd coat looks a lot better. I don't really like to put on 2nd coats of mascara because it usually smudges more on me, but maybe people who don't have that problem will enjoy this more. For a high end mascara this didn't wow me so I will be sticking to my $6 CoverGirl and Maybelline mascaras I can get at Target.

Purchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular, if you just need length then it's ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts