Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GlamGlow SuperCleanse Daily Cleanser





For:
Problem skin, skin imperfections, pore refining, mattifying, clarifying

Pros
Cooling sensation
Makes skin feel clean

Cons
Expensive
A bit drying
Not exfoliating
High maintenance

Price
$39 for 5 oz / 150 g

Verdict
To me this cleanser a bit more high maintenance because I have to remove my makeup, dry my face, apply the cleanser, emulsify it with water and go from there, so I can't just hop in the shower since this product has to be applied on a dry face. Also I don't think this cleans as well when you use it in the morning on an oily face. It barely lathers.
The girl at Sephora said to leave it on for 30 seconds before adding water, which is what I've been doing. There's definitely a learning curve to lathering the cleanser, you have to add water sparingly, which can get messy since the cleanser drips down my elbow. I haven't noticed a huge difference in acne overnight or anything but I do think it cleanses the skin to prevent breakouts.

I strayed away from my Clarisonic to use this and feel like the GlamGlow doesn't really exfoliate like it says. I always try new cleansers to see if there's something better out there but the La Roche Posay Effaclar medicated cleanser is definitely my go to if I want clean pores.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes if GlamGlow products work well for you. One of the Sephora girls said GlamGlow might be too harsh for some people, so definitely get a sample before purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts