Wednesday, March 9, 2016

REVIEW | Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover



Pros
Dual-phased
Pleasant scent
Removes eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip products
Not greasy feeling

Cons
Bad at removing mascara (washable and waterproof)
Seems to make my lashes fall off

Price
$27 for 4.2 oz 

Verdict
I got a few of these as samples in gift with purchases from Shiseido. It smells very nice, decent at removing eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. but it doesn't remove waterproof mascara completely for me. I've also tried using it to remove washable mascara, but it doesn't seem to be effective. I usually use a square cotton pad, massage it onto my lashes, then wipe - I notice the Shiseido seems to make my lashes fall out, either with mascara or even when I use it with a q-tip to remove eyeliner.

I mostly use this to remove lip products or to wipe off smudges from my undereye area.
I prefer to use a cleansing oil to remove waterproof mascara, like the Shu Uemura one (review here)

Purchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
No. If you were to purchase a high end eye makeup remover I recommend the Lancome one. I've heard the Clinique one is good as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts