Friday, April 29, 2016

REVIEW | L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara (Black)



OG mascara wand
Picked this up yesterday since my Maybelline Lash Sensationals were dried out


Meh, not impressed

3 hours later... Smudging already?! Definitely returning
I put a primer underneath too. Tsk tsk

Pros
Defining
Holds a curl

Cons
Smudges on me
Not super dramatic

Price
$6+ for 0.28 oz / 8 ml

Verdict
There is a carbon black washable version of this I've tried before, so I gave the waterproof a try to see if it is better. I only use waterproof so my lashes stay curled
For a "volumnizing" mascara it's just ok, nothing compared to my Lash Sensational (review here, I just repurchased it). I am returning this because it smudges WAY too quickly and doesn't even look that impressive. I am really disappointed because I know this mascara's been around forever.

Repurchase? 
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you never have problems with mascara smudging this might be ok for you. I like mascaras with more drama since my lashes are so thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts