Wednesday, April 13, 2016

REVIEW | Milani Conceal and Perfect foundation



Creamy vanilla is the lightest color but it's really yellow
Usually vanilla is more pink-toned



Pros
Decent coverage
Not heavy feeling
Natural looking finish
Long wearing

Cons
Limited color selection

Price
$10 for 1 oz

Verdict
I purchased this per xteeener's mention in her videos.
It looks ok in the photo but it looks reaaally yellow in real life on me. I applied sparingly since the color is so dark, you can definitely apply more to achieve a flawless coverage - if the shade matches you. The texture is kind of thick, I feel like it's almost a cream foundation in a bottle. The finish is satin-y on me, not matte, which is nice. There's a slight fragrance but it's not bothersome.
 I will most likely mix this with my MUFE Mat Velvet (which is too light for me) to make a good shade for me.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. 

Would I repurchase?
Probably not unless they come out with a better color match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts