Sunday, May 8, 2016

REVIEW | Maybelline The Falsies waterproof



Closer look at the brush



Random: I noticed the tube is kind of translucent and I can see the amount of mascara in the tube. Typically mascaras dry out before you can use it up anyway, but I notice Maybelline mascaras give you a lot.

Pros
Holds a curl
Good volume
Good length

Cons
Wand may get clumpy if you're not careful
Smudges more easily than other Maybelline mascaras I like

Price
$5+ for 0.25 oz / 7.5 ml

Verdict
I remember this mascara was all the rage when it first came out. I have to say, after trying the Lash Sensational (review here - I literally link this in every mascara review, it's my holy grail) there's a looot of mascaras that don't impress me anymore. I appreciate that this holds a curl, but the brush gets a little clumpy for me. I did notice that if you let the mascara dry after you open it, the formula give more volume (like, waiting a month before using it again).

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, the Lash Sensational might be better if you have thin lashes like me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts