Saturday, May 7, 2016

REVIEW | Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect liquid foundation



Thick ish texture

As you can see I am breaking out a bit and I've always had a problem with large pores



Pros
Natural coverage
Covers pores well
Long wearing

Cons
Limited color selection
Not cheap for "drugstore"

Price
$17 for 1 oz

Verdict
Boots No. 7 is a UK brand. As I'm trying more foundations, I noticed the real problem is their color match. I'm pale ish with a slightly yellow undertone, so most foundations are either too pink or too yellow for me. I purchased this foundation per Raeview's recommendation in one of her recent videos, where she says she's really impressed by the texture and quality of this foundation.
If I find a color that matches me I will definitely use it more often.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you find a shade that matches you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts