Monday, May 2, 2016

REVIEW | Revlon Volume+Length Magnified waterproof mascara





Typical mascara spoolie wand


Pros
Defining
Lengthening
Not clumpy

Cons
Doesn't really hold a curl

Price
$6+ for 0.28 oz / 8.5 ml

Verdict
Rating: C
I didn't see great reviews for this mascara or any of the new Revlon mascaras, but I found a $5 off coupon on Facebook, so this ended up being ~$1 plus tax for me. I actually think this isn't a terrible mascara... But it weighs my thin lashes down, so the length is basically useless when you can barely see your lashes. Unfortunately this is the first waterproof mascara I've tried that doesn't hold a curl, maybe it's the fibers.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you don't have problems keeping your lashes curled these might be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts