Thursday, May 12, 2016

REVIEW | Maybelline Loaded Bolds in Dynamite Red + Snapchat Maybelline Swatches


Left: Maybelline 14HR 060 Continuous Berry (review here)
Right: Maybelline ColorSensational Bolds Dynamite Red

I thought the red might be identical to Continous Berry, but it's a bit more orange, a true red rather than a berry red



I almost got the orange/coral instead of the red, but I figure I have wayyy too many corals to count.

Pros
Same creamy formula
Good bold color selection
Not drying

Cons
Slight odor (imo)

Price
$5.59+ for 0.15 oz / 4.2 g

Verdict
One thing I noticed, this lipstick doesn't make my dry lips look drier or flaky, which is nice.
If you're into greige and mauve colors that Instagram seems to be all over these days, I'm sure you'll enjoy this line. For my complexion the greige might make me look dead, so I haven't ventured into those lippies... Maybe someday

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. The ColorSensationals have some of the best lipstick formulas in the drugstore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts