Friday, June 24, 2016

MASCARA | CoverGirl Katy Kat waterproof mascara in Very Black




The bristles spiral around the wand, not sure if it does anything but it doesn't clump on my lashes, which is good


Bare lashes > 1 coat > 2 coats

I noticed my left eyelashes always photographs better, the overall length is more consistent and they don't look all crazy

Pros
Lengthening
Doesn't clump
Natural looking

Neutral
Dry formula

Cons
Could fan out the lashes more

Price
$8 for 0.35 oz / 10.5 ml

Verdict
I am pleasantly surprised by this mascara. I honestly just bought it bc it's new and the tube is cute, but any mascara that makes my lashes visible on top of eye makeup without clumping is good in my book. I think this is comparable to my holy grail (the Maybelline Lash Sensational, review here), although the CoverGirl has a much drier formula, so it depends on what formula usually works better for you.
This Super Sizer (review here) is a bit more volumnizing but it clumps too much for my taste.

This mascara will be available in stores in July, I bought mine off Amazon.

I know it seems like I try a lot of mascaras, I love my Maybelline ones but I can never resist new things with cute packaging. This mascara also comes in blue, but not waterproof so I passed

Repurchase?
Yes.

Would I recommend it?
Yes.

Minimal smudging - I was pretty impressed, I reach for this more than my Maybelline Lash Sensational now. Although I find when I remove it w cleansing oil it tends to get in my eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts