Monday, August 1, 2016

New Releases at CVS and Walgreens


I don't know if any of you remember, but Max Factor was discontinued in the US in... I want to say 2009? I was so surprised to see it in Walgreens today. Nothing super unique bc they always seem to have the same packaging as CoverGirl, which is also cheaper. So...

Everybody's coming out with clay masks these days, I would love to try these if I didn't already have like 3 that I'm not close to using up

I was REALLY tempted to get the Baby Lips Glow Balm... But I know Target sells it for $3.49

Garner Whole Blends haircare. I was super tempted by the mint and apple scent as well... But I have too many hair products.

I always want to try new things but then remember all the things I already have >_< #hoarderproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts