Sunday, November 13, 2016

ColourPop x Hello Kitty Eyeshadow Quad



Rainbow | Friendship File | Small Gift | School Bus

Rainbow: Glitter sheer finish white with highlights of silver and pink glitter
Friendship File: Metallic finish warm peachy beige dusted with silver and pink glitter
Small Gift: Pearlized finish mid-tone peachy pink
School Bus: Pearlized finish deep navy blue

I've reviewed the ColourPop eyeshadows previously as well (link here)
The texture is very creamy, and they seem to swatch well but when you actually blend it out on your eye, the pigmentation is kind of not there. The creamy texture is definitely easier to apply with your fingers, but there's also less precision in that application.
 Most of the shimmer colors are still very pretty even if it's sheer, but I would definitely use an eye primer.

Rainbow is definitely my least favorite, the glitter is just white (not "rainbow" at all)
The other colors are cute. I can see myself using Friendship File and Small Gift the most


Is this worth the money?
Ehhhh. Only because I love Hello Kitty. But ColourPop is pretty affordable

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you wrote the review! I am liking friendship file so far. If they have a flash sale I would get it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah maybe they'll have a sale when the collection is discontinued in a couple months!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts