Friday, December 23, 2016

WINE LIPS | L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints in 326 Sultry Sangria





Pros
Pigmented
A lot of product
Not drying
Creamy texture

Neutral
Smells like grapes
A lot of adventurous colors (see below)
Leaves a slight stain

Cons
Doesn't dry (so it transfers)

Price
$8+ for 0.27 oz / 8 ml

Verdict
When I saw these at Target there were only 8 colors and most of them are very bright. Apparently there are 14 colors including some neutral ones (see below). As much as I like trying new makeup, I don't see how teal and blue lips could be a thing...

The applicator hugs your lips, which is nice, kind of reminds me of the Jeffree Star applicator.
I've been wanting a wine liquid lipstick (so it lasts) but this is more of a regular lipstick in a tube form. It looks almost jelly like but it is very pigmented. Sultry Sangria is a bit dark for my complexion, but it's a great color for fall. Since it doesn't dry down the staying power isn't as good as a liquid lipstick, but it leaves a slight stain after it wears off.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts