Thursday, December 22, 2016

LIQUID LIP | Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Gemini





Pros
Pigmented
Dries quickly
Not drying
Precise applicator

Cons
Available only online

Price
$18

Verdict
I only bought this on Black Friday to try the formula, bc the colors he offers are not really my style. Gemini is a neutral mauve, which I will actually wear, but as you can tell it looks darker on my face than in the lip swatch above. I am pleasantly surprised at the formula, it's better than the Kat Von D Everlasting one (review here) and clearly better than the NYX Lingerie (review here). I'm not particularly attracted to the pink packaging, but I definitely want to try more colors when I see ones I like.

Repurchase?
Yes.

Would I recommend it?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts