Wednesday, June 7, 2017

DRUGSTORE | New Revlon and Almay Makeup


Volumnizing mascara
Eyeshadow (maybe new colors?)
Eyeliner - there's a ballpoint pen that I don't consider a clever concept, reminds me of the old Maybelline eyeliner that I bought (review here)
Antiaging primer, concealer, foundation
Tubing mascarar
If I wore blush I would totally get some, unfortunately I don't really wear a lot of face products outside of BB cream and powder.
I got darker on my trip in New Orleans (we were outside basically all day. Despite the overcast I still got darker) so I purchased a darker color in the Revlon Youth FX foundation.
I've used it a few times and I like it a lot! It's very silicone-y but has good coverage and blends out very nicely. Will post photos soon

The mascara is a tubing mascara according to the advertisement. Unfortunately, my thin, long lashes just don't do well with nonwaterproof mascaras. It seemed to not smudge much on my smudge prone eye area though, so if you don't have a problem with your lashes staying curled, the mascara might be pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts