Wednesday, July 5, 2017

LIQUID LINER | Maybelline Line Stiletto



I still vaguely remember this line coming out when I was in high school (maybe early college?)
I think any product that sticks around after 2 years must have something about it. I usually enjoy liquid liners more than gel/cream or pencil, it just doesn't smudge on me if it's a good liner (however, some do, like the Wet n Wild one [review here] and the Stila liquid pen [I was so stoked to try this but it does smudge on my lower lash line, review soon]).

This Maybelline liner resembles the L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip, which applies color more thinly than a brush tip liner. I was looking for a brown liquid liner and my options were quite limited. This is definitely a decent liner, the application is smooth
However, it seems to rub off easily and flake a bit if you rub your eyes. Luckily, I do not rub my eyes, but my eyelash curler will touch the corner of my eyes sometimes and rub a bit of the liner off.
I do not curl my eyelashes everyday so it doesn't pose a huge problem for me

I continue to use this as I am fond of it, but the flaking might be inconvenient for some people.

Price
$6+ for 0.05 oz / 1.5 ml

After some vigorous rubbing - you can see the faint flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts