Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New L'Oreal displays

Hi everyone,
Surprisingly I actually spotted this at Walmart, haven't been there in a couple of months, I like Target much better :)
My local one actually revamped the whole store so it looks a lot nicer now, anyway


Magic of Smooth foundation
Infallible Lipsticks (they're shaped like the Revlon ColorStay lipsticks except with the name L'Oreal embossed on the lipstick, packagin is quite intriguing)
They have colored mascara now, it looks like a branch of the Beauty Tubes mascara, but it might just be regular mascara, didn't really look at it

There were also some Maybelline sets, new brushes that I forgot to take a picture of -_- my mom was rushing me since she wanted to go home, lol

Also, I did not know that they changed the Rimmel eyeshadow packaging


They look a lot nicer now

Anyway, I CANNOT wait to order my digital camera, high quality pictures here I come!
My 3.2 mp camera actually isn't that bad now that I've learned how to take clearer pictures, but it's still not super awesome.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts