Thursday, December 2, 2010

Perfume... My Wallet Hurts

Hi everyone,
Recently, there was an employee event that had 40% off cosmetics and fragrances,
Of course I had to snatch up some things... But I ended up getting them for other people, lol


Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy gift set ($95)
Includes:
3.4 oz eau de parfum
0.5 oz perfume gel
4.2 oz body lotion

For my friend's birthday, she doesn't read my blog so I don't think she'll know
Juicy Couture is so expensive! Jeez. The regular perfume was $87 so I figured I might as well get the giftset


Ed Hardy Women perfume gift set, $75
Includes:
3 oz Shimmering body lotion
0.25 oz mini purse spray
3.4 oz eau de parfum
Luggage tag
3 oz Shower gel

This one I might actually keep for myself, hmm.


It came with a gift with purchase, a very large tote bag
Haven't decided whether I should keep this or give it to someone so I'm keeping it in the packaging for now


Victoria's Secret Shine Pink eau de parfum, 1.7 oz
Says it's supposed to be peaches and tiare flower, whatever that is... Smells fruity :)
VS actually had 50% off all their Pink fragrances, so this came out to be $14.25 instead of $29.50
I think they gave out those dogs for any purchase, and if you bought $10+ before November 30, you got a Secret Rewards card worth at least $10


Forget the scent for a moment, is the packaging not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!
Even if the fragrance sucked, I might have still gotten it 'cos I love the packaging...


I also got the DKNY Be Delicious original perfume (3.4 oz, full size) from Costco for only $45.99, THAT'S CRAZY FOR A 3.4 OZ! if you know someone who has a Costco card definitely go check it out! That's a great deal for perfume, it was just a $2 difference from my 40% off discount. 
I took it back after I tested it in a department store though, doesn't really work with my body chemistry... And doesn't really smell like apples :(


The MAC Tartan holiday brush set, my first MAC purchase ever... Too bad this is going to someone else, lol


It has the SE or LE or something 187 along with other brushes

That's pretty much it. Like I said, my wallet hurts, even with the discount...
I do like the VS perfume, and still debating about the Ed Hardy one, it smells nice and the bottle I like.

Till next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks!! Great blog honey..try checking out mine:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm following you and saw your other blog too...LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts