Saturday, April 9, 2011

Are you ready for summer? (Mini-haul)


E.L.F. Summer Ready nail polish collection ($5 at Target)
I really only wanted the mint green, lavender, and coral, but $5 for 3 nail polishes is still pretty good


E.L.F. lipstick in Classy ($1 at Target)
Really disappointed in this color, I thought it's supposed to be a pink, not a dark mauve -_-

N.Y.C. Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Peach Avenue ($2.29 at Target)
This is relatively new, I'm hoping it's a pale peach color instead of just a sheer shimmer gloss


Shisiedo Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream SPF 36 ($19.99 at TJ Maxx)
After seeing xteeener talk about this controlling oil, I just had to try it; $20 is still not cheap for sunblock, but at least it doesn't have oxybenzone as an ingredient like the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch



Victoria's Secret Oil-Free concealer in Light 10 ($12)
I had the Secret Rewards card from buying the Pink Sweet & Flirty eau de toilette from before, so I got this; it was really creamy when I tried it in stores
There's only like 4 or 5 colors to choose from though, this is the lightest one

Anything you're interested in?
Let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. omg ive been looking for that sunscreen at Marshalls for ever. But i can never find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ashley I found it at TJ Maxx! My mother got the SPF 60 or 50 one just last weekend, I guess the key is to keep checking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts