Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kathy van Zeeland purse



Hi everyone,
If you've been following my blog for some time, you might remember my post a while back about two purses from the same brand here and here.

The other day I was at TJ Maxx and saw that they had new KvZ purses out, and this one looks really similar to the brown and cream one I got, except more elegant and square.

If you're into this type of style, definitely check your local TJ Maxx, I've seen this brand at Burlington too. Although they're 100% vinyl they're very durable and stylish. I think their crown logo is trying to copy Juicy Couture, but I think some of the styles from this brand is actually more classy.

Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts