Wednesday, January 14, 2015

EMPTIES REVIEW | Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Serum Review


Texture of the serum
One pump seems too much to use, I try to do 3/4 a pump 

Pros
Not drying
Absorbs into skin nicely
Very light fragrance

Cons
No immediate results

Price
As of Jan 14, 2015
Cheapest I found on Ebay is $15.19 for 1.76 oz / 50 ml

Verdict
I purchased this in January while I was still studying abroad, the girl at the Korean beauty store said it helped a lot with her acne and acne scarring

I used it for two months ish, stopped, and went back to it in September? I think
Anywho. I am finally down to the last drops of this serum, and I haven't repurchased it. I don't think this is a crucial step to my skincare, but I didn't mind using it up. It was one of those "just there" products that didn't do anything impressive or bad for my skin.  My scars didn't heal faster or acne spots go away faster, but maybe in conjunction with the rest of the line it does make a difference.

If I notice any differences in not using this in the following months I'll report back.

Repurchase?
Probably not.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular, but I did use it up so it wasn't bad for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts