Thursday, September 24, 2015

SWATCH | NARS Satin/Velvet Matte Lip Pencils (Sephora Birthday Gift 2015)

Here's what the container it comes in looks like

Velvet Matte - Cruella (scarlet red)


Satin Lip Pencil - Rikugien (rose pink)

Pros
Lightweight
Pigmented
Creamy
Easy to control application

Cons
Not twist up
Expensive

Price
$26 for 0.086 oz (full size)
These deluxe samples are 0.05 oz / 1.7 g

Verdict
I probably wouldn't buy these if it wasn't free, but I do like the colors they give you. 
Cruella is kind of a snow white red on my complexion, not a dark red as a swatch seems to show. Rikugien is surprisingly a natural pink color, I thought it was going to be frosty when I swatched it.

Purchase?
Mayyybe the peach color.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, but I personally wouldn't spend $26 on a lip product unless I LOVED the color and couldn't find it in any drugstore brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts