Wednesday, May 4, 2016

BB CREAM | Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB 3D Effect

Not to be confused with the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB Water Base (review here)
Idk why they make the names so similar... 



I'm not a fan of using this on my face because it looks terrible on large pores

Pros
Light to medium coverage
SPF 50+
Lightweight

Cons
Doesn't look good on large pores
Only 1 color
Terrible for flaky/dry parts of your skin

Price
~$15+ on Ebay
Link here (FYI my Ebay links are searches, not a specific seller since I know Ebay sales changes every 2 weeks or less)

Verdict
Rating: C+
The texture of this feels great on my hands, but when it's blended on my face the color is a bit dark for me. The least attractive part is that it exacerbates my large pores and makes the skin around my acne spots look dry. If you like tinted sunscreens, is a bit darker than NC20 in MAC colors and don't have large pores, this may be a godsend for you. Otherwise... I'd say get another high SPF BB cream.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts