Friday, April 7, 2017

FOUNDATION | Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation






After 12 hours

Pros
Lightweight
Good color selection
Natural looking
Photogenic
Inexpensive
Smoothes over pores

Neutral
Medium coverage
Spatula is a bit more sanitary

Cons
Hard to purchase (my color was out of stock for a while on the Wet n Wild website)

Price
$6 for 1 oz

Verdict
If you can find your color, I highly recommend this foundation. I've seen quite a few Youtubers talk about this bc it's so inexpensive but performs so well. I'm not a foundation girl, but if I wanted my skin to look nice and natural that day, I reach for this over all my other foundations. It's not super long wearing for the oily parts of my skin (it starts wearing off around my nose, where it's the most oily) but it does pretty well for the rest of my face.

Repurchase?
Yes. I would always want to have this handy

Would I recommend it?
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts