Friday, September 25, 2015

REVIEW | Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner




As you can tell it has purple glitter with a black/grey base. It doesn't look super dark but dark enough

Top: daylight
Bottom: With flash

Pros
Long lasting
Good control with brush
Subtle glitter (wearable for daytime)

Cons
Not super dark

Price
$19 for 0.05 oz / 1.7 ml

Verdict
Rating: B+
I got this on clearance for ~$7 at Nordstrom Rack. I'm usually not great at drawing winged liners but this brush was stiff enough to give me control. This looks more purple to me in person, maybe the human retina catches the color of the glitter more.

If you see this on sale I'd definitely give it a try, but I wouldn't spend $19 on it.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, but I think the Milani Infinite liner (review here) is better in terms of wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts