Monday, November 21, 2016

BB Cushion | Missha Minion Magic Cushion Cover SPF 50+ PA+++












Pros
Super cute packaging
Good, natural coverage
Natural finish
SPF 50


Cons
Only 2 skin tones
Can only be purchased online or specialty stores
Doesn't really set on the skin
Settles into dry spots throughout the day


Price $18+ for 15 g + 15 g (refill) on Amazon

Verdict
Rating B
I am pleasantly surprised how well this BB cream covers without looking dry or flaky. When I tried the Laneige (review here) and Hera (review here) previously I always felt like the product sat on my skin and looked slightly dry. The sponge in the Missha one also looks a lot more saturated than the ones I've tried previously. There is a moisturizing formula and a coverage formula (which is the one I got). It seems to settle in dry spots throughout the day (see photo below), so this is good if you're only going to be out for a couple hours.
I've heard Sulwhasoo makes really good ones, but I bought the Missha for the cute Minion packaging


Repurchase?
Probably not, I've never actually used up any foundation or BB cream


Would I recommend it?
If you usually like BB cushions you'd probably like this one

It seems to cling onto some dry patches (this photo is about 5 hours in)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts