Wednesday, March 15, 2017

FOUNDATION | Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Tint






Pros
Natural looking
Moisturizing
Doesn't make my combo skin oily

Neutral
Light coverage

Cons
10 skin tone colors
Not cheap

Price
$15+ for 1 oz

Verdict
This feels very much like a moisturizer, but it covers more than tinted moisturizers I've tried. The sponge tip is huge, so it's somewhat sanitary if you wipe the product on the back of your hand. It's not super long wearing but it doesn't make my combination skin greasy looking either. I really like this to cover the redness on my skin, if I follow up with a powder foundation it looks very natural and not too dry like if I only use powder foundation.

As you may or may not be able to tell, when my skin is acting up from something I get the urge to try new foundations. I am plenty satisfied with the MUFE Mat Velvet (review here), but it is a bit matte looking for the type of finish I like these days.

Repurchase?
No. Just bc I've never used up a foundation

Would I recommend it?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts