I actually haven't bought lip gloss in over 2 years, as I am more into lipsticks now. But I saw a Taiwanese Youtuber talk about this, saying it's such a unique color. Aragon is actually only available from NARS boutiques and not Sephora or Ulta, so that makes it more unique as well.
Beauty product reviews, simple and to the point. https://conconw.wordpress.com/ Switched to Wordpress as Google no longer supports the Blogger app, which I used to upload photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Left: Natural light | Right: Florescent light Natural light under the shade (very hazel looking) Maybe 4-5 years ago, Mic...
-
Kohl's I absolutely love double finger rings , and I thought this was really nice... Except the price was $19.60. Even though t...
-
Whew, this took me nearly 2 hours (arranging them, taking pictures, cleaning up, typing, double checking, editing) If any of you are interes...
-
1. Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress? Shirt tu...
-
Heard about this from my favorite Chinese Youtuber, it's a red toned carrot shade. I have been into reds but recently want something a b...



No comments:
Post a Comment