Typical orange for me. I have too many colors like this but I really wanted to try the 3CE formula. Te Glow Jam stick is more of a sheer lipstick that you can build up
Beauty product reviews, simple and to the point. https://conconw.wordpress.com/ Switched to Wordpress as Google no longer supports the Blogger app, which I used to upload photos
Sunday, July 30, 2017
TINTED LIP | 3CE Glow Jam Stick in #Supa Dupa
Labels:
3CE,
Coral,
Korean,
Korean Beauty,
Orange,
Tinted Lip Balm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Left: Natural light | Right: Florescent light Natural light under the shade (very hazel looking) Maybe 4-5 years ago, Mic...
-
Kohl's I absolutely love double finger rings , and I thought this was really nice... Except the price was $19.60. Even though t...
-
1. Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress? Shirt tu...
-
$55 for 3.7 g As you can see the packaging is quite elaborate and high quality. I have two other Tatcha products and they're ...
-
Heard about this from my favorite Chinese Youtuber, it's a red toned carrot shade. I have been into reds but recently want something a b...





No comments:
Post a Comment