Monday, August 21, 2017

Tinted SPF | Missha Time Revolution White Cure SPF50+/PA+++






Per usual, Korean skincare products tend to have a pleasant scent which may irritate those with really sensitive skin.

This tinted SPF is kind of greasy feeling and leaves a dewy finish, which is probably nice if you have dry skin. I have combination skin, and I feel like just powdering it alone doesn't keep down the oily look.

I bought a bunch of Missha products when they had a 40% off sale a while back. Apparently their essence is similar to SK II in some way. I've had people tell me it doesn't do anything, but the other products in their skin care line intrigued me.
I've been using the White Cure serum on my freckles and the Clear Toner as a toner pretty much every day. Not sure if I see a difference yet but here's hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts