Tuesday, November 8, 2022

LIP GLOSS | Tom Ford 20 Phantome

Hello! After 2 years, I am back on Blogger for the time being as my Wordpress is out of storage and I haven't decided if I want to pay for it more storage yet. The best thing about Wordpress is the ease of uploading photos as their iOS app has a great interface.

I am back with some more lippies (the only things I've been buying during COVID is eyeshadow and lip products, pretty much) and you'll see me post more here.

The packaging is very heavy and does feel luxurious.

Large doe foot that applies just enough product for me

NARS Aragon lip gloss is also a popular lip gloss on Little Red Book, I would say Aragon settles less into your lip lines and isn't as glossy.

1 swipe vs 2 swipes

If you've been following beauty in any capacity, you might notice that lip glosses are back in style. I honestly haven't worn lip gloss much since my high school days, but I've always been a fan of the glossy look (except they used to be ultra sticky).
Tom Ford's 20 Phantome is a popular color on Little Red Book, which is a Chinese equivalent of Instagram - they call this a "black tea" color, meaning it's a translucent dark red color. There is no detectable fragrance which is nice. For some time, this shade was actually sold out on Sephora and Nordstrom, but recently it randomly comes back in stock.

What I love about lip glosses released more recently is they're not super sticky. TF 20 Phantome is very glossy, but the color can settle into your lip lines which can be unattractive. I may try to layer it on top of other lip colors or maybe exfoliate my lips more so it looks smoother.

Price: $58 for 0.19 oz / 5.5 ml - this is the most expensive lip gloss I've ever purchased, luckily I had a Nordstrom's note.

Would I repurchase?
Truthfully I don't know if I'll ever use up a lip product other than lip balm, but maybe in other colors?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts