Thursday, November 10, 2022

LIQUID LIP | Kiko 103

Kiko Unlimited Double Touch in 103 



Not sure if anyone is familiar with the brand Kiko Cosmetics, I heard about it a few years ago when my cousin in China asked me to purchase a few items for her. It is an Italian brand that is currently sold at Ulta and while the packaging isn't my forte, it seems like the quality and price of their product is reasonable. I am not sure if it's sold in stores but you can get it on the Ulta website. I don't shop at Ulta too often, so I don't have status to get free shipping for everything, so I had to order some extra stuff with this to get the $35 free shipping.

103 is another lip color I found on Little Red Book (they have some strong marketing power on there mostly by bloggers or people who aren't famous, sometimes a color or item can blow up and you see thousands of people posting about it). 
This shade is shown as a glossy translucent everyday lip that doesn't smudge. I was never into these double sided lip products, but I am impressed by how the color literally doesn't move. After you apply the base color and let it dry/set, you can apply the gloss and basically the color is good to go for a while until you eat something super oily.

While this is nothing new, I don't think the drugstore brands that have this type of lippie come out with a ton of colors that are "rave worthy". I may now have to try the CoverGirl, Revlon and other brands that still product this double sided lip combo.

If you apply it the Chinese way, they blend out the edges and something color in or out the lip line for a contouring effect (example below). I personally am not skilled enough to apply my lippies a certain way yet.


This is apparently a dupe for the Chanel 154 which I have also recently purchased and can do a comparison once I have it in my hand. My boyfriend doesn't like smudgy lipsticks so this may be a good option when I see him.

Price: $14.99 for 0.1 oz / 3 ml x 2





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts